Eileen is a trusted licensed massage therapist known for successfully working with people of all ages dealing with chronic tension, stress, and injuries. She draws upon a broad range of training and experience, using intuition and skill.
Most of her work with clients centers on pain relief, but her intention is to assist in healing the body and calming the mind.
She recently moved to Carrboro, NC from Massachusetts to be closer to family and friends in Chapel Hill and Durham.
Before making the move to the Chapel Hill area and becoming a LMBT in NC, she had her own therapeutic massage practice for 20 years.
- North Carolina licensed massage therapist #19391
- Massachusetts State licensed massage therapist since 2000
- American Massage Therapy Association member
- Graduate Certificate in Medical Social Work from Massachusetts General Hospital Institute of Health Professions
- Masters in Social Work from the University of Washington
- Trained at the Muscular Therapy Institute in Cambridge, MA (now Cortiva Institute in Watertown, MA)
- Society of Oncology Massage member
- Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals