Since 2000, Eileen has been a trusted licensed massage therapist known for addressing physical and emotional pain. Her massage creates an overall experience of balance that helps reduce stress and heals the body. If you want to improve your sports performance, lower your blood pressure, decrease stress, reduce pain, or simply relax, Eileen has the skills to help you.
By loosening up tight muscles with massage, the whole body can begin to relax. Eileen works with many people who are in physical therapy or chiropractic care. Massage not only helps the physical therapist or chiropractor work more efficiently, but clients found that massage gave them faster pain relief when they were more relaxed.
Using intuition and skill, she draws upon a broad range of training and experience. Advanced deep tissue, oncology, deep relaxation techniques, cranio-sacral, positional release, myofascial, and trigger point therapy are all different techniques Eileen uses in working with you (in other words, some techniques go with the muscle fibers, some go across muscle fibers, some muscles release only with deeper pressure, some need a gentler touch). Eileen individualizes every massage treatment for you and your comfort level and tolerance.
- Massachusetts State licensed massage therapist since 2000
- American Massage Therapy Association member
- Graduate Certificate in Medical Social Work from Massachusetts General Hospital Institute of Health Professions
- Masters in Social Work from the University of Washington
- Trained at the Muscular Therapy Institute in Cambridge, MA (now Cortiva Institute in Watertown, MA)
- Society of Oncology Massage member
- Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals