Since 2000, Eileen has been a trusted licensed massage therapist known for addressing physical and emotional pain. Using intuition and skill, she draws upon a broad range of training and experience in advanced deep tissue, cranio-sacral, positional release, myofascial, and trigger point therapy to individualize every treatment.
Eileen’s healing touch creates an overall experience of balance that helps reduce stress and heals the body. If you want to improve your sports performance, lower your blood pressure, decrease stress, manage chronic pain or simply relax, Eileen has the skills to help you.
- Massachusetts State licensed massage therapist since 2000
- American Massage Therapy Association member
- Graduate Certificate in Medical Social Work from Massachusetts General Hospital Institute of Health Professions
- Masters in Social Work from the University of Washington
- Trained at the Muscular Therapy Institute in Cambridge, MA (now Cortiva Institute in Watertown, MA)
- Society of Oncology Massage member
- Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals